All Band Students will be participating in the Winter Band Concert on Tuesday, December 10 at 6:00 PM.
Please join us in the Fellowship Hall at 2PC as we share a wide variety of music. Students should arrive at 5:30 PM for warm-up and tuning.
Concert Dress is: Dark Blue Blazer, White Dress Shirt, Red Tie of choice, Khaki slacks and appropriate shoes.
Families with last names A - L are asked to bring a plate of goodies for our reception. (Families M - Z will help in the spring) No nuts, please.
We look forward to sharing our music with you!
Welcome to the new school year! Please check below for information about the start-up of the band program for this year.
Crusader Band (6th grade)
Crusader Band will begin the week of August 26. The first full band morning rehearsal will be Thursday, August 29 at 7:45 AM.
All band students will receive a lesson schedule prior to leaving for the Victory Ranch trip.
Beginning Band (5th grade)
5th Graders have the opportunity to begin learning an instrument this year!
While this is an optional opportunity, we hope many boys will be a part of our band.
Mrs. Hancock will help each boy discover the best instrument for him over the next two weeks. Official registration will take place online later in August.
Beginning Band Timeline:
- Thursday, August 15 Band Instrument Demonstration/Information Session for 5th grade boys
- Friday, August 16 - Friday August 22 Band Instrument Discovery
- (Brief Individual Meetings with Mrs. Hancock to try instruments)
- Tuesday, August 27 - Tuesday, September 3 Band Registration ONLINE
- Thursday, August 29 Elementary Parent Night & Band Parent Information Meeting
- Week of September 9 Lessons Begin!
- Week of September 16 Lesson #2
- Thursday, September 19 First Full Band Rehearsal: 3:15 - 4:00 PM