Do Your Part:Shop Smart - Kroger Grocery Reward Cards
Raise money for PDS while doing your routine shopping? Sounds easy? It is!!
This is a new program that allows PDS to earn funds every time an existing or new member uses their Kroger Plus Card. You must enter your Kroger Plus card and select Presbyterian Day School (80449) as the recipient on line to activate it. Don’t worry; you still keep all the Kroger Plus Card benefits you’re used to having.
- go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com.
- Go to “Enroll Now” for Tennessee
- Follow on-screen prompts to create an account or sign in as existing member.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Enter our NPO number 80449 or Presbyterian Day School, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see PDS’s name on the right side of the information page.
- Later, you will receive an email to activate card.
Thank You and Happy Shopping!
You may need to navigate the screen a little differently, so if you have any questions, please contact Juli Hurdle, Community Rewards Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
BOX TOPS for Education
General Mills' Box Tops for Education program pays PDS 10 cents for each Box Top label collected. For a list of the hundreds of products that qualify for this program, click here.
Simply clip the labels from the products and send them to school with your son on the first Thursday of each month. Rewards will be given monthly to every child who participates and quarterly to the classroom that brings in the most Box Tops. Students should turn in their labels in a Ziploc bag with their name on it to their teacher. Our first collection date will be Thursday, September 4th and then usually the first Thursday of every month following, unless there is a holiday.
Earn Money for PDS While You Shop at Amazon.com
Here’s an easy way to raise money for PDS when shopping at Amazon.
By shopping via Amazon Smile, Amazon willl donate 0.5% of your purchases to PDS.
All you have to do is use this link when shopping at Amazon.
Hint: Bookmark the page after you click on the link so that you can always help PDS when shopping.