All PDS parents and faculty have access to Directory Spot.
For Smartphone Users
- Download the DirectorySpot app by going to your app store and searching “DirectorySpot” or by clicking on the appropriate link here: iPhone - http://goo.gl/5U2Tzq or Android - http://goo.gl/iBK9lY
- Launch DirectorySpot, enter your email address as your Username, and click on “Reset Password.”
- Click on the link in your email to set your password, relaunch the DirectorySpot app, and login with your username and password.
For Tablet, Mac, or PC Users
- Go to www.directoryspot.net and click on “Login” in the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your email address as your Username, and click on “Reset Password.” An email will be sent to you with a link to set your password.
- Click on the link in your email to set your password and login.
Note – if downloading to an iPad, just search for “iPhone apps” and you will find DirectorySpot.
Make sure to check out all the features, such as the auto dial when you click on a phone number, or the auto launching of maps when you click on an address. If you hold down the cell phone number, you will get an option to send a text or call the number (iPhone only). DirectorySpot will even create an email if you click on someone’s email address.
Please let me know if you have any questions and hope you find it useful!! If you have any data changes throughout the year, please contact Kim Bridgforth at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update it on the App.
You’ll want to make sure to save your password on the login screen so that you won’t have to re-enter it each time you access the Directory.
Also, when we rolled out the directory to our faculty, a few teachers reported the directory was blank after they logged in. This usually resolves itself after 24 hours, but you can force it to reload by pulling down to refresh on the Student listing.
Need to Update Your Info?
Do you have a new phone number or address you need to let us know about? Contact Kim Bridgforth with your updated information.